Beam Balm is a physical sunscreen, so make sure you reach every nook and cranny when applying it! But Beam Balm is very different from the usual mineral sunscreens – cutting-edge technology has made it possible to modify the ingredients, so that our balm is easily absorbed.
Did you know?
- When a molecule of a chemical sunscreen absorbs UV rays, it becomes energized. Eventually, it releases the absorbed energy by generating heat reacting with other molecules inside your bloodstream.
- A study found chemical UV filters in 85% of tested women’s breast milk – Oxybenzone and four other chemical sunscreen filters were found in the breast milk, indicating that the developing fetus and newborns are exposed to these substances! (Schlumpf 2008, Schlumpf 2010).
- One of the largest issues threatening our ocean’s health today are the chemical sunscreen filters that pollute seas and kill the coral reefs.
- Hawaii took action on the issue, passing a bill that makes it the first US state to ban chemical sunscreens (with Oxybenzone and Octinoxate) that are harmful to coral reefs.
- Beam Balm is safe for you, your child and our oceans.
99% Natural origin of total
5% Organic of total
COSMOS Natural certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard available at http://COSMOS.ecocert.com
INCI: Aqua, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl Laurate, Glycerin**, Sorbitan Olivate, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Silica, Aroma/Fragrance, Sorbitan Caprylate, Sodium Chloride, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, Benzoic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Potassium Hydroxide, Limonene***, Linalool***, Citral***
*Ingredients from organic farming
**Made using organic ingredients
***From natural essential oils